With ‘Community Safety’ being part of our name, improving community safety is undoubtedly a key priority for us at CSG. With a wide range of services that work towards improving community safety, including:
• A Partnership Intelligence Unit that works in collaboration with Police Scotland
• Conflict Resolution services including Community Relations, Mediation, and Antisocial Behaviour Noise Service
• Security Services and Alarm Receiving Centre
• Our Operations Centre
• Public Space CCTV and Mobile CCTV
• City Centre Services including a Response Team, Best Bar None, Digital Radio Network and our marshalled taxi rank NiteZones.
These services are delivered in partnership with Police Scotland, Glasgow City Council, organisations in the third sector and other key agencies, as well as the people in the diverse communities across Glasgow.
To find out more about each of the services, click on the links above.