Community Safety Glasgow

Get in touch

Get help to make your complaint


Get help to make your complaint

We understand that you may be unable, or reluctant, to make a complaint yourself. We accept complaints from the representative of a person who is dissatisfied with our service.

We can take complaints from a friend, relative, or an advocate, if you have given them your consent to complain for you.

This can be done via the completion of our Third Party Representative Mandate

Please note, if you contact a Glasgow City Councillor, MSP, MP or other elected representative to complain on your behalf, we will respond to them under the existing Members’ Enquiries process, not the complaints procedure described here.

Something to report?

Use our secure forms below and report issues anonymously.

Tweet Tweet